Welcome aboard the A330 on Economy Class
As soon as you arrive at airport, enjoy services according to your needs
Remember to register on Internet to:
- Confirm your presence on board the flight
- Save time at airport
- Preselect your seat
- Book in advance your a la carte services
- Retrieve your boarding pass on your mobile with the iOS Wallet app
Many services are available at the airport:
- a currency exchange
- transport (taxi, shuttle bus, car rental)
- telephone booths for use with cards
- a postal counter for the purchase of telephone cards, mobile refills, envelopes and stamps.
Complimentary Wifi is available within the airport.
A CONVIVIAL AND COMFORTABLE ECONOMY CLASS
Comfort on A330
Chosen for their comfort and ergonomic design, Economy Class seats have adjustable footrests and headrests and boast a recline angle of over 15°. Seat pitch is 32" to 33" (81 to 83 cm), depending on seats.The armrests on seats in the middle row retract fully into the backrest, allowing passengers to stretch out completely when there is enough free seating in the cabin.
Need more informations, please visit the seatmap.
Entertainment on board
By travelling in Economy class on our Airbus A330, you will have the following comfort:
- Footrest for added comfort
- Each in-seat control unit is fitted with an integrated telephone handset.
- Plug into USB and Apple compatible port connector facilities to view files and recharge personal devices.
- Slip on our new headband headphones or plug in your own headset.
- You can check out in-flight menus and drinks on your personal screen.
- Consult the in-flight shop and place the order with our cabin crew
- A selection of national and international press
Flavours of the Pacific and the world
Meals in Economy
On long haul flights departing from Nouméa, we serve meals that blend Caledonian flavours with gourmet French and international culinary traditions. Our hot meals are accompanied by an apéritif, and a selection of wines and spirits.
A PERFECT SELECTION FOR ON-BOARD SHOPPING
Our selection of duty-free items
Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tabacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€). Need more information, please visit our in-flight Shop.