Don’t miss our selection of duty-free items: perfumes, jewelry, brand-name alcohol and tabacco.
You can also discover local products like vanilla from Lifou, or niaouli from New Caledonia or leave with a model of one of our aircraft! An ideal selection for last-minute gift ideas.
All the items are sold under reserve of availability and only on board the aircraft.
Our best sellers
Vanilla from Lifou
Fine salt from the Kô salt flats
A320 and A330 models
Niaouli essential oils
Heart necklaces and earrings
Trésor Lumineuse from Lancôme
Invictus from Paco Rabanne
All the products are sold subject to availability and only aboard the plane.
How to buy
All prices are marked in Pacific francs (XPF) and in Euro (€).
You can pay for your purchases:
- in cash (XPF, USD, EUROS, AUD, NZD, YENS, VUV, FJD)
- by Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit card (minimum 500 XPF – maximum 27 000 XPF)
- by cheque (postal cheques or bank cheques in XPF from New Caledonia)
- by traveller’s cheque (under reserve that they carry no restrictive conditions)
- Duty Free is offered on all Aircalin operated flights
- In Hibiscus class, our cabin crew will offer you this service in person
- In Economy class, the cabin crew will notify you of the opening of the on-board shop.
Security-related rules for purchases:
- Your flight is direct with no stopovers, you can buy any product on board without any security-related constraints.
- You have one stopover, but you reclaim your checked baggage before continuing your trip, you must place all your purchased liquids or gels (perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, etc...) before boarding your next flight. There are no security-related constraints for other products.
- You change flights at one stopover with only your cabin baggage, you risk seeing your liquid or gel (perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, etc...) purchases confiscated at the security checks for your next boarding. You have no security-related constraints on other products.
Be careful there are specific regulations for each country, for example, in Australia travellers are limited to 50 cigarettes or 50 grams of tobacco plus a packet of opened cigarettes not containing more than 25 cigarettes.
For more information, please check the customs sites for your destination country.